* * * * *
Annabelle offers discreet, understated elegance and stylish accommodation, providing an ideal year-round retreat in Cyprus. It is very centrally located, being the closest hotel in Pafos to the picturesque old fishing harbour and castle, ancient port and the UNESCO archaeological sites.
Situated amongst six acres of beachfront tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls and meandering free-form pools, this family-owned five-star hotel offers languid resort living in a town-centre location. It has 218 airy rooms and suites, all luxuriously furnished and each with its own private terrace or balcony.
Annabelle’s facilities include one floodlit tennis court, a squash court, a fitness centre and a half Olympic-size swimming-pool, heated during winter time. The Health Centre at Annabelle has a sauna, steam room and fitness centre with gym equipment. Spa treatments can be arranged on request however Annabelle guests have full use of the extensive facilities of the award-winning Almyra Spa, located at Annabelle’s adjacent sister property, Almyra.
- From the Hotel to City centre: 4.2 km, 10 minutes
- From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 140 km, 1 hour 45 minutes
- From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 10.2 km, 25 minutes
- From the Hotel to General Hospital: 6.5 km, 14 minutes
- From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 3.5 km, 9 minutes
- Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises