Terms and Conditions
Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Authors should register (i.e., pay the registration fee) to have their papers included in the program. By registering, the authors accept the release of their paper online on the conference’s website. Also, the authors accept to act as discussants to papers included in the program.
- Registration fees include attendance to the conference sessions, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, welcome cocktail and conference dinner.
- There is a strict “one paper one presenting author” rule. In other words, an author can be the presenter of only one paper. A presenter can be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
- Non-presenting authors: Those who would like to attend the conference without presenting or are interested in acting as discussants/chairs must register by the closing registration deadline.
- Student Registration: In order to be accepted with the student fee, the student should provide a signed supporting letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral Program prepared on the letterhead of the institution, sent to: email@example.com.
- Privacy Notice: Please note that pictures and video recordings will be taken throughout the FMARC meeting. By registering, you agree to your image and personal information being passed to FMARC and published on the conference’s website and social media and being used in materials either online or in hard copy, for publicity and promotional purposes.
Cancellation & Refund
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may occur and affect your ability to attend the conference after paying the registration fee. Please note that at any point before the conference, you can designate a substitute delegate (i.e., a co-author) to attend in your place, without bearing any additional fees.
Should you be unable to proceed with this alternative replacement and seek a refund, the following policy applies:
- Conference registration cancelled on, or before the 9th of May 2022 is refundable, but subject to 100 euros general administration and service fee.
- Penalty of 50% of the registration fee if cancelled on, or before the 31st of May 2022.
- No reimbursement for cancellations after the 1st of June 2022.
All reimbursements will take place within 4 weeks after the end of the conference.