Paper Submission Information
Best Paper Awards
The following awards will be presented based on recommendations by the scientific committee and conference chairs: Conference Best Paper, Finance Best Paper, Accounting Best Paper, PhD Student Best Paper.
- The best conference paper will be invited to the British Journal of Management (BJM) for publication consideration.
- The journal of Accounting and Business Research (ABR) will receive the conference best paper in accounting for potential publication.
FMARC 2020 will follow a Double Blind submission process.
Please do NOT include author information in your submissions.
Submissions are accepted online through www.easyacademia.org/fmarc2020, where you can submit your papers in a few minutes.
While visiting EasyAcademia.org, the preferred browsers are Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues, which can prevent you from submitting.
Authors will be notified of acceptance by the Conference Committees.
- To create an EasyAcademia account, visit www.easyacademia.org/fmarc2020 and click on FMARC 2020 Login. On the new screen that appears, click below on Create new account.
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to your email account.
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/fmarc2020, using the login details you provided during account creation.
- Click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Go through the steps, adding details as requested.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the paper. At least one author must be marked as presenter and / or correspondent.
Note: Authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Upload your paper as a Word or PDF document in the Upload step.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and an e-mail will be sent to all co-authors to inform them.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond back as soon as possible.